Death cab for cutie - I will follow you into the dark


Love of mine some day you will die/But I'll be close behind/I'll follow you into the dark/No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white/Just our hands clasped so tight/Waiting for the hint of a spark/If Heaven and Hell decide/That they both are satisfied/Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs/If there's no one beside you/When your soul embarks/Then I'll follow you into the dark/In Catholic school as vicious as Roman rule/I got my knuckles bruised by a lady in black/And I held my tongue as she told me"Son fear is the heart of love"/So I never went back/If Heaven and Hell decide/That they both are satisfied/Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs/If there's no one beside you/When your soul embarks/Then I'll follow you into the dark/You and me have seen everything to see/From Bangkok to Calgary/And the soles of your shoes are all worn down/The time for sleep is now/It's nothing to cry about/Cause we'll hold each other soon/The blackest of rooms/If Heaven and Hell decide/That they both are satisfied/Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs/If there's no one beside you/When your soul embarks/Then I'll follow you into the dark/Then I'll follow you into the dark

1 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

You and me have seen everything to see/From Bangkok to Calgary/And the soles of your shoes are all worn down. TE AMO BELLO.

top